Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dahil Sa iyo (Because of You)








DAHIL SA IYO, NA IS KONG MABUHAI
DAHIL SA IYO, HANGGANG MAMATAI

DAPAT MONG TANGTUIN, WALA NANG IBANG GILIEW
PUSO KO'Y TANUNGIN, IKAW AT IKAW RIN

DAHIL SA IYO, AKO'Y LUMIGAYA
PAG MAMAHAL, AY ALAYAN KA

** KUNG TUNAI MANG AKO, AY ALIPININ MO
ANG LAHAT SA BUHAI KO'Y, DAHIL SA IYO

Translation

Because of you, there's a joy in living
Because of you, life is heavenly

I never lived before, never felt a single thrill before
My heart stood still before, darling I'm in ecstacy

Because of you, love is sweet and tender
And this my love, I will offer you

If you will care for me, all things to you I'll be
My heart is ever true, because of you

5 comments:

mamasita said...

Mummy!! I love this song..nanti kita nyanyi sama2 okay..jangan lupa pakai baju Pilipina!

Kama At-Tarawis said...

Mamasita - unfortunately, this song takder di LC. I'm now looking for the karaoke CD..

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Wow Puteri, I never knew I meant that much to u.....kekeke.

Oops oh yes it's Friday!!!

Have a great one.

Tommy

P/S - One question for u journalist. Do u guys always imagine u r the same as that guy who changes in a telephone booth :)))

chapchai said...

Thanks for posting this. Definitely a must at my next visit to a karaoke!! Where can I get this Charlie Green cds?

Kama At-Tarawis said...

tommy - unlike defler who changed in phone booths, tommy, we journalists sometimes hardly had time to change underwear la.. LOL

chapchai - his voice is amazing. and isn't he cute too, this charlie green? he's half-british half-filipino, now 12. he was one of the finalists in britain's got talent 2008. i discovered him while searching for dahil sa iyo lyrics on you tube. apparently he has cut an album.. now gotta go look for it.