1. Don't change horses --- Until they stop running.
2. Strike while the --- Bug is close.
3. It's always darkest before --- Daylight Saving Time.
4. Never underestimate the power of --- Termites.
5. You can lead a horse to water but --- How?
6. Don't bite the hand that --- Looks dirty.
7. No news is --- Impossible
8. A miss is as good as a --- Mr.
9. You can't teach an old dog new --- Math
10. If you lie down with dogs, you'll --- Stink in the morning.
11. Love all, trust --- Me.
13. An idle mind is --- The best way to relax.
14. Where there's smoke there's --- Pollution.
15. Happy is the bride who --- Gets all the presents.
16. A penny saved is --- Not much.
17. Two's company, three's --- The Musketeers.
18. Don't put off till tomorrow what --- You put on to go to bed.
19. Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and --- You have to blow your nose.
20. There are none so blind as --- Stevie Wonder.
21. Children should be seen and not --- Spanked or grounded.
22. If at first you don't succeed --- Get new batteries.
23. You get out of something only what you --- See in the picture on the box
24. When the blind lead the blind --- Get out of the way.
25. A bird in the hand --- Is going to poop on you.
26. Better late than --- Pregnant!