Friday, July 9, 2010

Writer/s Required (Rev)


I am urgently looking for a couple of writers competent in business-writing to ghostwrite (in English, I forgot to add) for a number of Public Listed clients.

The job involves regular interviews with CEOs/MDs and putting their thoughts, on wide-ranging issues, into words.

The resulting articles are meant for media publication. The clients pay per article, based on current rates.

Writer/Client will have a direct deal; my function will only be supervisory, although I am required to edit all submissions should the need arise.

Interested? Please drop me a line (preferably detailing your writing experience) at kamabakar@yahoo.com
. Complete biodata is not required at this stage.

Also, it would be much appreciated if you could help spread the word around. Thank you.

PS: Just in case you are wondering, I am not business-attuned and have never written on business per se, thus am unable to undertake the job myself.

12 comments:

D said...

would sooo love to do it but I guess am too far away...

Kama At-Tarawis said...

D - a pity, that. otherwise my headache would be gone this instant.. hehehe. I'm soo not into business-writing. tak pandai langsung nak craft.

Wan Sharif said...

Umm..
Tindakan yang baik..
nanti jadi pandai lah tu with some exposures.. InsyALLAH

Pp said...

:-) meleleh air liur ...teringin nya nak menulis hasil temuduga CEO-CEO tu....
ermmm, tapi....apa kan daya, jauh dan juga tak berapa pandai~!

Good luck with ur search.

Kama At-Tarawis said...

wan - saya rasa sampai bilapun saya takkan pandai business-writing because the interest is just not there. my kepala is just not that way inclined. tapi kalau tulis anything else, sentiasa game.

PakPayne - you'd be able to do this like a pro walaupun belum biasa. this is because you memang can write in the first instance, and with your corporate experience, lagi senang. tulah dia, those yang interested semua jauh2.. D in UK and u in Saudi. kalaulah dekat, senang saya...

ninotaziz said...

Dear Kak Kama,

My editor Fuzana at Utusan sent me an email to check this out early this morning.

Unfortunately, same here. Business writing just not my inclination. I will spread the word around though on FB.

Kama At-Tarawis said...

ninot, muchas gracias (and that means spain will win!)..LOL

I am a desperate housewife right now.. desperate for writers.

Cat-from-Sydney said...

Aunty Puteru,
My Mama was a business writer but as wih D and Pak Payne...jauh.... har har har *evil laughs*

Kama At-Tarawis said...

CAT - ayoyo! three people from 3 diff continents.. LOL! Psst.. tell your Ma Pak Abu and I may be heading your way early August, Insyaallah, for a brief sojourn. How's the weather down in Sydney? Winter isn't it?

Bustaman said...

Puteri weh,
Pokku minat jugok tapi takut dak padang cekok.
Happy Karaokeing to both of you.

Kama At-Tarawis said...

Pok ku - the CEOs will be intimidated by you for sure..hehehe

Anonymous said...

kiwttfvmdrfkwabcqyns, http://yahooscanner.net Yahoo scanner, hSsZeEe.