There would be:
- 57 Asians, 21 Europeans
- 14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
- 8 would be Africans
- 52 would be female, 48 male
- 30 would be white, 70 non-white
- 70 would be non-Christian, 30 Christian
- 89 would be heterosexual, 11 homosexual
- 6 would possess the entire world's wealth and all 6 would be from USA
- 80 would live in substandard housing
- 70 would be unable to read, 50 would suffer from malnutrition
- one would be near death, one would be near birth
- one (yes, only one) would have a college education; and
- one (yes, only one) would own a computer.
Looking at the statistics, we can safely say that we haven't quite arrived. It is a cause for concern when illiteracy and malnutrition are still rampant at this time and age. And the disparity between the haves and the have-nots is one big gaping chasm that seems impossible to bridge..